Microsoft today announced the latest version of Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132 available to Dev and Beta Channel participants. This compilation of updates is about bug fixes and improvements, and there are no new features as Microsoft has already completed the final construction of version 21H2. Along with the latest build that brings modifications and updates, the users are not satisfied with these first updates for a few apps to be installed on Windows 11 OS.
The patch is titled “Windows 11 Collection Update (10.0.22000.132) (KB5005190)” and will automatically download/install when you check for updates. First, the latest Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132 officially hit Dev and Beta channels. The bundle of fixes is additional than just a set of new features, giving users in the Dev channel peace of mind.
The pre-integration feature in Windows 11 KB5005190 comes with a significant improvement in Microsoft Teams Chat taskbar integration. The new design now sends the conversation from Microsoft Teams to the Beta channel. This means that many beta testers are now ready to hear the multi-featured audio and video streaming app.
Windows 11 Build 22000.132 comes with the following known problems:
- If you plan to switch to a Beta channel, be aware of a known problem: the bug may prevent users from accessing the Beta channel option. Follow this navigation: Settings > Windows Update > Windows Insider program, the “Stop getting preview build” option will be accessible.
- New Taskbar and the start menu do not work. To address this issue, download the latest collection update.
- The Windows Search or Start Menu window does not work when users enter text.
- System and Windows Terminal are not available in the Win + X menu.
- Taskbar and Search may stop responding.
- Searching settings within the settings app may hit settings.
- Windows widgets will be improperly delivered to external monitors or appear to be empty.
- Microsoft is trying to improve search quality in the Microsoft Store and solve a problem that could affect search query orders.
Debugging and Improvements
Some of the included fixes are for search problems, where users encounter a recent empty search list in Taskbar. The first app to get significant upgrades is the Snipping Tool, which replaces the previously available Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketches app. The new solution offers excellent photo editing capabilities while enabling easy access with WIN + SHIFT + S. keyboard shortcuts. The Snipping Tool now respects your theme selection, even if you use it in the darkest of times. There are other improvements in this update which are as follows:
Windows Sandbox: Taskbar (Explorer.exe) will no longer disturb you more often inside Windows Sandbox.
Search: Did anything work to fix the situation where the latest search list displayed when navigating over the Taskbar search icon was unexpectedly empty?
Widgets: We fixed a problem when presenting links from the widget board that did not always import applications before. Clicking on the widget icon in Taskbar should open it in the appropriate monitor now.
Other: Add the problem that causes some Insiders to face a big test when getting back on a previous flight.
It improved the problem that caused some games not to respond after pressing the Enter key—fixed an issue where the “used” icon was not visible on the Taskbar where it should have been.
- WhatsApp Beta now includes the “view once” option for classified media
- Youtube is funding $100 million to Creators on Youtube Shorts
- Roblox partners with Sony Music for Collaboration
- GTA Mods are being Taken Down but Rockstar Finally going to reveal GTA Trilogy Remastered – Report Says
- Traveling in Pandemic Becomes Safer With the New Google Maps Update