Indeed, Screen Time is an amazing feature that helps you to set a time limit regarding how much time you can utilize watching your iPhone’s screen before it automatically locks down.
Sometimes users forget the password to turn off the screen time and it gets pretty annoying as the future approaches. If you are among those who have forgotten their password and now are in search of some help, you are absolutely at the right place.
In this article, we are going to discuss How you can turn off Screen Time without a password in just a couple of minutes.
So without wasting any further time, let’s get started.
The Possible Ways to Turn Off Screen Time Without Password
There are a lot of ways to turn off screen time without giving the password. We have added the most reliable ones below so you can get your task done in a matter of seconds.
1. Turn Off ScreenTime with iPhone Unlocker
The first method that you can use to turn off screen time is by using the iPhone Unlocker. In this way, you won’t be able to lose any data on your iOS device.
Other than that, you will be able to bypass screen time in just a few minutes. Moreover, this method is reliable and secure with a good success ratio. In short, it works every time.
Here is how to use the iPhone Unlocker in order to turn off screen time without a password:
- Download and install the iPhone Unlocker on your computer or Mac.
- After installation, open the software and search for the Remove Screen Time Passcode feature, click on it. Now, connect your iPhone with your computer by using a USB cable.
- After connecting your computer tap on the Trust button on your iPhone to fully connect it with your computer.
- After that click on the Start Remove button to begin with the process. Wait for the process to finish. By doing this, the software will remove the screen time password within one minute.
And you’re done. Now, let’s move towards the next method.
2. By Logging Out of iCloud
Another method to turn off the screen time on your phone is by signing out of iCloud. After signing out, you have to turn off Screen Time, and then you can again log in to iCloud with your login credentials.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and find the Sign Out button, click on it.
- Now enter your Apple ID password and click on the Turn Off button.
- In the next step, turn on the data that you want to keep in your device.
- Now click on Sign Out, tap on it again in order to confirm that you are signing out of iCloud.
- After logging out, open the Settings app again and click on the Screen Time feature.
- Click on Turn Off Screen Time.
And you’re all set.
3. By Resetting the Passcode
Besides the other two methods we have added, you can also turn off the screen time password by resetting it. This method can only be applied if you remember your Apple ID and its password.
Here is how to turn off screen time by resetting the passcode:
- Go to the Settings app and look for the Screen Time feature, then click on it.
- Click on Change Screen Time Passcode, and then select Turn Off Screen Time Passcode.
- Click on Forgot Passcode. Now enter your Apple ID and password to log in.
- After that, your screen time passcode will turn off automatically.
- How to Delete System Storage on iPhone
- How to Set up Apple Watch Without Pairing to iPhone
- How to Make Your Headphones Loude
- iPhone Charging Port Not Working
- How To Tell If Someone Unadded You on Snapchat
- How to Use Chromecast Without Wifi