Facing issues with your Skullcandy Earbuds? Well, we are here to help. Most of the users are facing issues with their left earbuds. If you are going through a similar situation then make sure to read this post till the end to fix it.
Now, let’s get started.
If your Skullcandy earbuds are not working properly on the left side, follow these steps to troubleshoot them.
- Charge both earbuds by placing them in their charging case.
- The Bluetooth settings on your device (for example, your phone, tablet, or computer) are where you’ll find the answer to your question.
- Disable Bluetooth and remove your headphones from the list of devices that have been paired with it.
- Take the left earbud out of its case and place it on your ear. Continue to press and hold the center of the earbud until the LED indicator begins to blink red.
- The earbud has been reset, as indicated by the arrow. Replace the left earbud in its case at this point.
- After that, remove the right earbud from the casing and reset it using the same procedure as the left earbud.
- Insert both earphones into your ears at this point. When both earbuds are in sync with each other, you will hear a beep tone and a voice cue to let you know.
- At this point, you should turn on the Bluetooth feature on your smartphone (phone, tablet, PC). Your Skullcandy earphones will be shown on the screen of your device once they have been connected.
- Make a connection between them and your device. Hopefully, the sound is emanating from both earbuds at the same time.
The following option should be used if the previous one does not work and your Skullcandy left earbud is still not working.
This process involves turning off Bluetooth on the device to which your headphones are attached and removing the earbuds from the list of devices that can be paired as well.
- To turn off both earphones, press and hold the back button/touch panel for 6 seconds, or until the earbuds turn off completely.
- Press and hold the back button on your left earphone for 10 seconds to complete step two. Place the device in the charging case.
- Carry out the same procedure with the right earbud as before.
- Now, take both earbuds out of the charging case, and they will automatically enter the pairing mode.
- Set your Bluetooth device (phone, tablet, or PC) to find your Skullcandy earphones by scanning for them with your phone or tablet.
- When their names show in the list, connect them together. Inspect the audio to ensure that it is coming from both earphones.
- How To Pair JBL Headphones
- How to Make Your Headphones Louder
- iPhone Charging Port Not Working Properly
- Instagram Reels Not Working
- How to Set up Apple Watch Without Pairing to iPhone
- How to Use Chromecast Without Wifi