If you want to fix the sound issues with your Samsung TV then keep on reading this post till the end as it includes numerous working methods for this issue.
1. Modify the Audio Output
By default, the sound output of Samsung televisions is routed through the TV speakers. If you connect your TV set to your external speakers without making any adjustments, you will not hear anything. You must do the following in order to remedy the situation:
- Navigate to the Menu Settings on your television.
- Go to the Sound Section of the website.
- Select Audio out/Optical as the sound output option (instead of TV speakers).
2. Navigate to the Expert Settings Menu
There could be a problem with your default audio formats if your Samsung TV refuses to create sound after you’ve adjusted the audio output setting. If you are using digital output audio in conjunction with HDMI input audio format, optical audio out will not function. The following are the actions to take in order to replace them with the proper audio format:
- Return to the Sound Section of the website.
- Select Expert Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Make the necessary changes to the HDMI Input Audio and Digital Output Audio settings by selecting each of them and selecting PCM.
3. Modify the Audio and Sound Settings
In order for the external audio devices to emit sound, you must pick digital out from the menu. In order to accomplish this, you should:
- Navigate to the Audio/Sound Settings menu on your Samsung TV.
- Select Optical from the Audio Out drop-down box (you’ll see numerous other options, such as Internal TV Speakers and HDMI ARC), and then click OK. You should not select any of the choices listed above).
- After selecting Optical, you’ll be presented with another drop-down menu. Select Digital Out Sound from the drop-down menu (PCM).
4. Listen to the Audio
At this point, you’ve made all of the necessary adjustments to the settings. Providing that your television set is in proper working order, you should be able to begin receiving high-quality audio from external sound devices.
To identify whether the audio is coming from the external speakers or soundbars, play any audio on the TV and listen to determine whether the audio is coming from the external speakers or soundbars.
- Why Do My Calls Keep Failing
- Skullcandy Left Earbud Not Working
- Fix a TV With No Sound but Picture
- Fix: Instagram Reels Not Working
- How to Reset Hisense TV Without Remote