There are different methods that you can use to reset your Hisense TV without using the remote. In this post, we are going to review most of the working methods to help you out. So let’s get started.
Soft-Reset your Hisense TV Without The Need for a Remote Control:
Before attempting a hard or factory reset on your Hisense TV, try performing a soft reset first. Because a hard reset wipes out all of the data and settings, it is not recommended. As a result, you will have to spend a significant amount of time reinstalling everything.
Listed below are three possible methods for resetting your Hisense television without the use of remote control. Follow these steps to soft reset your Hisense TV if you do not have a remote control.
Method – 1:
- Disconnect the power source from your television while it is still turned on.
- Wait for a total of ten minutes. Now, turn on your Hisense TV by pressing the physical power button on the remote.
- Press and hold the button for 60 seconds while simultaneously plugging in the power cord.
- After a few minutes, repeat the previous steps once more.
Method – 2:
You can attempt another reset method. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- On the side panel of your Hisense TV, there are certain physical buttons that you can press to reset the television.
- Press and hold the “volume up” button, as well as the “Menu” or “Input” button.
- While holding these buttons, push and release the power button five times in rapid succession for five seconds.
Method – 3:
- Press and hold both the “Volume down” and “menu/input” buttons at the same time for several seconds.
- In addition, while holding these two buttons, press and hold the power button as well.
- Wait until the blue light on your television screen illuminates and remains illuminated.
- After 10 seconds, press and hold all of the buttons together.
- If the TV shows an image after a few seconds, the reset procedure has been successfully performed.
How to Hard Reset Your Hisense TV Without Using a Remote Control?
You must try each and every one of the procedures listed above in order to soft reset your TV without a remote. If, however, they are unable to resolve your TV’s issues, you should consider doing a factory reset.
Keep in mind that this will totally reset your Hisense TV, restoring all of the factory default settings and uninstalling all of the previously loaded apps.
You can perform a hard reset on your Hisense TV even if you do not have a remote. Comply with the instructions provided below;
- A reset hole can be found at the back or bottom of your Hisense television.
- Look around your television for a little hole with the word “RESET” written on it.
- Insert a paperclip into the hole by bending it slightly.
- Insert the clip into the hole and press down on it for approximately 15 seconds.
- Continue to hold the button down until your Hisense TV restarts.
- How to Connect Vizio Soundbar to Samsung TV
- Fix a TV With No Sound but Picture
- How to Reset Power Bank
- How to Turn On Hisense TV Without Remote
- How to Connect JBL Speakers to iPhone