Resetting your Bose Soundbar involves different steps. In this post, we have mentioned detailed guides to help you with the reset process of your Bose Soundbar 700 and Soundbar 500. So, let’s get started with the detailed process.
First of all, you have to remove the soundbar from your Bose Music account in order to proceed. If you have already removed your Bose soundbar from the Bose Music App then start with restarting your device.
You will be able to add your soundbar to the Bose Music App again, once you have finished with the reset process, so don’t worry about that.
The following are the procedures to take in order to uninstall the Bose soundbar from the Bose Music App.
- Launch the Bose Music App and select Account Settings from the top-right corner.
- Choose your specific model of soundbar from the drop-down menu and remove it by selecting it and clicking on the delete button.
- If you are linked in with your Amazon account, it may take up to an hour before Alexa is deleted from your computer. You may remove the Alexa from the soundbar by removing it and then plugging it back in again immediately.
- Additionally, if you have included a voice assistant, you should delete it.
How to Reset the Bose Soundbar 700?
The following are the procedures for resetting the Bose Soundbar 700.
- Make sure you have completed the preceding steps:
- Turn on your Bose soundbar 700
- Take out its remote control
- Press and hold the power button and the skip back button on the remote control for 5 seconds
- The soundbar will pulse white and then fade black
- After rebooting, your soundbar 700 will be back to its default settings.
How to Reset the Bose Soundbar 500?
You may delete all of the data and settings on your Bose soundbar 500 in a manner that is nearly identical to that of the Bose 700.
The following are the procedures to be followed.
- Set the Bose 500 soundbar to its highest volume.
- Remove your soundbar’s remote control and press and hold the power and skip ahead buttons at the same time for 5 seconds.
- The light will pulse white and then fade to dark.
- The system will reboot; the light bar will turn solid amber, indicating that the restore process has been completed; your soundbar will now have its factory settings.
- How to Connect JBL Soundbar to TV
- How to Connect Vizio Soundbar to Samsung TV
- How to Reset Hisense TV Without Remote
- How To Pair JBL Bluetooth Headphones
- How to Connect JBL Speakers to Computer and Laptop
- Best Equalizer Settings for Car Audio Bass, Mid and Treble
- How to Connect 4 Speakers to a 2-Channel Amp