Having the RCA Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV will make things quite easier for you. If you are looking for remote codes then you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will explain how you can program a Universal Remote to operate a Vizio Television Set accurately. This post also features a detailed list of codes for Vizio TVs, which can be of great help.
There are different remote codes for different Vizio TV Models, this includes 2-digit, 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit codes.
By using these codes, you will be able to use any universal remote to control your Vizio TV and other home theater components in your house. The use of a universal remote control with a Vizio TV enhances the overall experience of entertainment for users.
You can use the Code Search Method in order to program your remote with your television. Also, notice that only a few RCA Universal Remotes have the ability to program using an automatic code search. This task can be accomplished by using the following step-by-step procedure:
- First of all, turn on your Vizio Television set.
- After that press and hold the Setup button on your remote control for a few seconds.
- Now, by using the number keys on the remote, enter the code “9-9-1” into the machine.
- In the next step, press and hold the ‘Power’ button on your Universal remote while simultaneously pressing and holding the ‘Channel up’ button on your Universal remote.
- When your television is turned off, press and hold the button for a few seconds. You can reactivate it by using the remote control again. It serves as a reminder that your device has been programmed.
Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV (2022 Updated)
Vizio Television Sets can also be programmed by using 2-digit codes. The 2-digit and 3-digit codes, on the other hand, might not get recognized by the remote. The main aim is to prefix the codes with 00 so that you can make them four digits.
- Codes with two digits: 01, 02, 10, 12, 17, and 19
- Digit Codes 004, 011, 113, 502, 505, and 627 are all possible.
- Digit Codes 0030, 0056, 0205, 0117, 0178, 0128, 0891, 0912, 1004, 1017, 1078, 1292, 1756, 1758, 1783, 3145, 3145, 3145, 3145
- Digit codes are as follows: 01377 , 10117 (10120), 10178, 10864, 11756, and 11758.
So this was all about Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV. If you have any questions or queries then let us know in the comments.
- How To Pair JBL Headphones
- How to Remove Google Account After Factory Reset
- How to Set up Apple Watch Without Pairing to iPhone
- How to Make Your Headphones Louder
- How to Convert EXE to APK