Some Pokemon Go players in the world have more privileges because of their location. However, others don’t have these perks.
If you live in an area where finding rare Pokemon is a struggle, then changing your location can help you get over this issue. There are a lot of ways to do so. In this article, we are about to cover the most reliable ones.
So, let’s get started.
There are three working methods to change your GPS location in Pokemon Go.
By Using VPN
The first method is to utilize a VPN service to change your location in Pokemon Go. Some of the best VPN’s you can use for this purpose include:
But, as per most of the users, ExpressVPN is highly recommended for Pokemon Go. Here’s how to change your location by using ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install ExpressVPN. You can either use it for free or get a 30-day trial.
- Connect to any country’s server, as per your choice.
- Open Pokemon Go, and see what benefits you have got. Yet, in order to fully change your location, a third-party app is required.
Using a Third-Party App
Sometimes a VPN service may not be enough to change your location. This is because Pokemon Go directly uses the GPS coordinates of your phone in order to work. That is why a GPS Modifying app is necessary.
For Android devices, you can use Fake GPS Location. And for iOS devices, you can utilize the iOS Roaming Guide.
Now, let’s go through the detailed method of changing the location in your Android or iOS device.
For Android Devices
Follow the steps below to spoof your Pokemon GO on your Android devices:
- Download and install a VPN service and the Fake GPS application.
- Now go to the Settings app, and click on the About Phone.
- Tap on the Build Number six to seven times to enable the developer mode option.
- Allow Mock Locations, and then root your Android device (You can use KingRoot for this purpose). After that install a module named Mock Mock Locations. After installing it, turn it on. Now enable the VPN service on your mobile and start playing Pokemon GO to enjoy the new server.
For iOS Devices
Here is how you can spoof your Pokemon Go on your iOS devices:
- Download and install a VPN service on your iOS device. Now Jailbreak your device in order to modify your location.
- Conceal your iPhone’s Jailbreak status by using the tsProtector. After that enable it along with the iOS Roaming Guide.
- Choose your preferred location in the iOS Roaming Guide.
- Enable the VPN service, and ensure that the location is the same as the one you chose in the Roaming Guide.
- Now start making progress on the Pokemon GO.
So this is how you can spoof your location on Pokemon GO. Along with the methods, we have also mentioned a step-by-step guide to help you. Got any questions? Let us know in the comments.