Resetting your Vizio TV might seem pretty easy however the easy process is only when you are using a remote. What if you have to reset your Vizio TV without a remote? Of course, that would be difficult.
To help you out with the resetting process, we have prepared a detailed guide. So, if you want to reset your Vizio TV without using a remote then follow the steps mentioned below:
How to Soft Reset a Vizio TV without Using a Remote Control?
A soft reset is an excellent solution for a wide variety of issues. It is really simple to perform a soft reset. It takes less than a minute to complete. There are only a few things you need to do:
- Unplug the power cable from your Vizio TV, either from the wall socket or from the back of your TV.
- Unplug the device for the whole 60 seconds period.
- Next, locate the power button on your Vizio television set, which may be found on either the right side or the back of the television.
- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to turn on the computer.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the computer and switch on the power supply. This approach will allow you to rapidly reset your Vizio TV without the need for a remote.
With or without a remote, here’s how to hard/factory reset your Vizio TV.
However, if this does not work, you will need to do a factory reset on your television. If all other options have been exhausted, this is the last resort for resolving software difficulties such as poor reaction times and audio-video distortions, connectivity issues, and viruses.
Given that you do not have access to your Vizio TV remote, you will need to do a factory reset by pressing the physical buttons on your television set.
In general, all Vizio televisions include four or five buttons, which are usually situated on the right side, top, or uncommon. Take note of the buttons and then follow the steps provided below;
- Turn on your Vizio television set. While pressing and holding both the “Volume Down” and “Input” buttons at the same time, the volume will be reduced.
- When a dialogue box appears on your television screen, release the buttons.
- When the “Reset to default” message appears on the TV screen, press and hold the “Input” button for 10 seconds.
After that, the TV screen will display the message “Memory is being cleaned.” Wait for the reset process to be completed before rebooting your television set.
- How to Connect JBL Speakers to iPhone
- How to Delete System Storage on iPhone
- How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
- How to Turn Off iPhone Without Touching Screen
- How to Set up Apple Watch Without Pairing to iPhone