If you are facing any issues while pairing your JBL Headphones with your phone then you have come to the right place. In this post, we are going to explain the step-by-step process that you can follow to pair your headphones without any hassle.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Configure Your Pairing JBL Headphones With Your Android Device
Connecting your Bluetooth JBL headphones to your Android phone is a simple process that requires no special knowledge. Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- To turn on your headphones, press and hold the power button. You can also remove them from their charging box if necessary.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on the headset.
- Navigate to the “Menu” and select the “Bluetooth” category.
- You should now be able to see a list of devices that are within range of your wifi signal.
- In this list, you should be able to locate your headphones’ model number.
- To connect the headphones to the specified device, press and hold the device icon.
- To couple the devices, you must enter the password. The most frequently encountered factory code is 0000. If you believe this code is erroneous, you should consult the user’s handbook.
- If you have successfully synced your headphones, the light on the headphones will flash. In the next few seconds, you will notice the connection symbol or the message “Connected” appearing on your screen.
- Determine whether your JBL headphones are functional or not.
When Using An iOS Device
You can instantly connect your JBL headsets to your iPhone using the Quick Connect feature. It is necessary to place the headphones within a 33-foot range of the device in order for them to be successfully connected. If you want to connect your JBL headphones to your iPhone, follow these instructions:
- Put on your headphones and relax.
- Make sure your headphones are in Bluetooth mode.
- Make use of your smartphone to get started.
- Navigate to the settings section of your phone.
- Turn on Bluetooth by pressing the button on the device.
- Your phone will begin scanning for the signal from your headphones.
- If the search has come to an end, select the name of your headphones to link them with your phone.
- If the connection is successful, the word “Connected” will appear on your phone.
- How to Use Chromecast Without Wifi
- How to Delete System Storage on iPhone
- How to Unlock & Clear A Stolen Macbook Pro
- How to Turn Off Screen Time Without Password
- How to Set up Apple Watch Without Pairing to iPhone