Connecting a Vizio soundbar to a Samsung television through HDMI ARC is demonstrated.
The most suitable method of connecting your soundbar to your television is via HDMI ARC, which you can find here: HDMI ARC Connection Guide.
When the Vizio Soundbar and the Samsung TV are connected by HDMI Advanced Remote Control (ARC), a single remote can be used to control both devices simultaneously (Samsung TV Remote).
Follow the steps listed below to connect a Vizio Soundbar to Samsung TV and get your entertainment started.
- Make a purchase of an HDMI cable.
- Ensure that one end of the HDMI cable is plugged into the HDMI port on your Vizio soundbar, and the other end is plugged into the HDMI port on your Samsung television, before connecting the two devices. To begin, turn on both your Vizio soundbar and your Samsung television at the same time.
- Select HDMI as the input source on your Vizio soundbar by pressing the “Input” button.
- In addition, change the audio output on your Samsung television from optical to HDMI.
- When you play something, check to verify if the sound is coming from the Soundbar or not.
Connecting a Vizio Soundbar to a Samsung TV using an Optical Connection is Demonstrated
There are a few different names for this type of cable, including Toslink cable and fiber optic cable, in various circles. It is the second most effective method of connecting your Vizio Soundbar to your Samsung TV, after the HDMI connection, according to our research.
The technique for connecting an HDMI device is virtually identical to the procedure for connecting a USB device.
To connect your Vizio Soundbar to your Samsung TV using an optical connection, follow the steps detailed in the following section.
- Make a purchase of an optical cable.
- It is primarily covered with a protective plastic sheath to provide protection.
- Make sure that one end of the cable is connected to the “Optical Port” on your Samsung TV, and that the other end is connected to the “Optical Port” on your computer. In order to prevent dust from entering, this port could be covered. To ensure the appropriate connection of the cable, double-check its connections.
- Make sure both your Vizio Soundbar and your Samsung TV are turned on and that they are both working properly.
- To change the input method on your soundbar, press the “Input” button on the remote and pick Optical. Turn off your TV speakers by pressing the “Menu” button on your soundbar remote and selecting “Audio” from the drop-down menu that appears. Change “Digital Audio Out” to either Bitstream or Dolby Digital from the same Audio Settings menu choice, and make sure they are both turned on in the process.
- Make sure that your Vizio Soundbar is playing the audio while something is being presented on your Samsung TV by checking the audio output.
- How to Reset Vizio TV Without Remote
- How to Reset Power Bank
- Fix a TV With No Sound but Picture
- How to Use Chromecast Without Wifi
- How to Turn On Hisense TV Without Remote