If you want to connect your JBL speakers to your iPhone then you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to connect your JBL Speakers to your iPhone.
Now, let’s get started.
- Turn on the sound system in your home. The first time you use it, it will automatically enter pairing mode; otherwise, you will need to press the Bluetooth button once to commence the pairing process. In order to signal that it is searching for a source device, the indicator LED will flicker white.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and look for the speaker by following the methods given in the sections below for each operating system.
If you don’t know how to enable Bluetooth on your iOS device then follow along. First of all, go to the Settings app and find the Bluetooth option, click on it. Now check if Bluetooth is enabled first or not. After that locate and choose your JBL speakers from the drop-down list of available devices under the Other Devices tab.
Open the Settings app on your Android device and then select “Connected devices” from the drop-down menu. Select the JBL speaker from the list of available devices by selecting “Pair new device” and then “JBL speaker” from the device selection menu.
Choose “System Preferences,” followed by “Bluetooth,” from the Apple menu if you’re running macOS. Once you’ve done so, choose your JBL speaker from the drop-down option and then press “Connect.” Whenever you are prompted, choose “Accept.“
Users of Windows can add a Bluetooth device by selecting “Add a Bluetooth device” from the Bluetooth symbol in the taskbar, which is located on the taskbar. This should prompt Windows to begin searching for nearby devices; wait for your JBL speaker to appear in the list of results, and then choose it from the list of options.
- Make that the indicator LED on the speaker is lit solidly to signal that the connection has been successfully established.
- After the Bluetooth connection has been established, you may access the JBL Portable app, and your speaker will be automatically detected and recognized. Now that the app is out, you may use it to update the firmware on your speakers, set up a PartyBoost network, or set up a stereo pair on speakers that are compatible with the application.
- How To Pair JBL Headphones
- How To Pair JBL Bluetooth Headphones
- How to Set up Apple Watch Without Pairing to iPhone
- How to Make Your Headphones Louder
- How to Convert EXE to APK