In search of the best free hotspots for Android without rooting? Well, you’ve come to the right place. With the growing pace of technology, the internet has now become an essential thing for almost everyone in the world. However, it can be quite challenging and difficult to manage the internet on different devices while paying for each one of them.
That is why if you are willing to save money then there are a lot of ways. You can find out different methods to share the internet between your mobile phone and another set of devices. For this purpose, using a Wi-Fi hotspot always comes in handy. By using hotspots you can cut some costs on the internet.
Most smartphones come with Wi-Fi hotspot features. However, as per some users, there are a few limits to using Wi-Fi hotspots and due to these limitations, an average user is unable to cope with his needs.
If you are going through the same issue then luckily, you don’t have to worry anymore since we have found the right fit for you. There are a lot of applications available on Android smartphones that allow your mobile to become a Wi-Fi hotspot without any hassle. Most of these applications are free and they help you get rid of the so-called limitations. On the contrary, some of them might be paid as well.
However, that might not bother you. Because in this post we are going through the top 5 best free hotspots for android that doesn’t require rooting. So, let’s start.
One-Click Wi-Fi Tether (No Root)
At number one, we have the One-Click Wi-Fi Tether which doesn’t require your mobile to be rooted. It is an amazing application that allows users to enable a Wi-Fi tethering hotspot APP with just a single click.
This application is quite useful and luckily it is available for almost all Android mobile phones. Your Android device must have the latest KitKat 4.4 version or above in order for you to use this app. This is the only requirement.
With One-Click Wi-Fi Tether you can easily establish an internet connection on Windows, Mac, your mobile phones, tablets, and other devices (if you have any). This allows you to save up money by avoiding the payment of extra internet bills. Another good thing about this app is that it is available for free and you don’t have to pay anything to access it. Even if your Android device is not rooted, you can still use it.
- This app grants access with just one click
- It works amazingly without creating any issues
- It ensures you a super-fast internet connection
- This app doesn’t work properly after updates. Users have reported a lot of issues
- There are a lot of ads that can be quite annoying
At number two, we have another free Wi-Fi Hotspot application which is called FoxFi. This app is quite good when it comes to making your device a hotspot. It doesn’t require your Android device to be rooted and works fine without any hassle.
With FoxFi, you can create your phone a hotspot center which ultimately allows you to share your internet connection with other people by using Bluetooth, PDAnet, and a lot of other methods. You don’t have to get access to any other paid tether app because this app is available to use for free. Also, it doesn’t lag and works surprisingly fast.
- It provides users with a lot of connection options such as USB, PDAnet, etc.
- The installation process of this app is quite simple, also establishing an internet connection through this app is simple.
- It works perfectly across other phones and tablets.
- After using this app for free, you might have to subscribe to its paid version
- It might not work on some Android devices under certain circumstances
- The speed of the connection is affected if multiple connections are established.
Easy Tether Lite – No Root
At number three, we have Easy Tether Lite – No Root on our list which is another amazing application that allows its users to share the internet connection from their smartphones with other devices including computers, tablets, or the router.
EasyTether lets you distribute Internet connection from smartphones to other devices including computers, tablets, or routers. It allows you to connect through USB and does offer a simple setup process. Get a free wifi hotspot application without a special tethering plan and it does not need root requirements. This application has a smooth and simple interface that makes the connection process smooth.
- This app doesn’t require you to root your Android device
- Setting up the application is a simple and easy process.
- With this application, you can use both the USB and Bluetooth Tethering features without any issue.
- Access is limited for some sites
- You can’t use this app with your gaming consoles
- Sometimes it causes issues, for instance, it crashes and disconnects out of the blue.
At number four, we have PdaNet+ which is one of the leading and top recommended free Wi-Fi hotspot applications for Android devices. Just like the other apps mentioned in this list, PdaNet+ doesn’t require any rooting so if your device is not rooted then you don’t have to worry about anything.
It is a free-to-use mobile application that allows you to convert your Android smartphone into a hotspot and then share the internet connection with other devices, for instance, computers, laptops, tablets, and other phones. This app is a bit different from the others because it has introduced the Wi-Fi Direct Hotspot features that work efficiently on all Android devices.
With this feature, you are allowed to establish a connection with your computers or tablets by installing setup proxies or client applications on the device. There is also a USB mode feature added in this app which allows you to connect with other devices. The Bluetooth option can also be used, however, it can be problematic sometimes. In such circumstances, the Wi-Fi Direct Hotspot feature can come in handy. With the new update of PdaNet+, this app can now be used on Android devices with software version 4.1 or above. You will have to fulfill this requirement in order for the Wi-Fi Direct Hotspot feature to work.
- Comes with Wi-Fi Direct Hotspot
- With this application, you don’t have to fulfill any route requirements
- It also comes with a time limit feature for the usage
- You can’t use this app with your Smart TV or gaming consoles
- The new update has caused a lot of bugs, sometimes the connection is disturbed without any major cause.
At last, we have the Wi-Fi Tether app on our list. This application is another free app that allows you to convert your mobile phone into a hotspot without the hassle of rooting. After converting your Android phone, you can use the internet connection easily on the other devices that you own (could be a laptop, a computer, a tablet, or simply any other smartphone).
This app easily works with almost all Android devices. It won’t cause any issues even if you use it on your tablet. It can easily convert your device into a Wi-Fi router. Within the app, you will get a lot of different features. For instance, the connection speed offered by this application is quite fast. It also comes with USB and Bluetooth Tethering features which come in handy under certain circumstances.
On the contrary, this app is quite good as compared to the other paid applications available on the market. However, besides, there are a lot of good things regarding this application, but still, a few drawbacks need to be addressed by the developers. For example, this app lags a lot which makes it hard to use it properly. A lot of users think that this app is a reliable hotspot service but the new update has caused a lot of bugs to emerge.
- It is free to use app which doesn’t require rooting
- The established connection is quite fast and the overall process is also easy
- It is a good alternative to other paid apps available in the market
- There are a lot of tethering options available within this application
- Sometimes, the app becomes quite slow and lags a lot
- There are a lot of bugs that force it to crash
- The new update isn’t very effective when it comes to features.
- Best Online Store Credit Cards With Guaranteed Approval
- Best Zero to $99 Car Leases No Money Down Deals
- 5 Best Cheapest Online Shopping Sites in the USA
- 5 Best Check Cashing Places Open on Sunday
- How to Get Free Phones with No Credit Card Needed
- How to Charge a Lithium-Ion Battery Without a Charger
- How to Easily Activate a MetroPCS Phone Without Paying